sexta-feira

Fixed Bike: First Ride


Yes, It was the first ride at my fixed bike. 50 km.
I had never ride a fixie and neither any bicycle with clips.
So the first time was a bit uncertain... I didn´t imagine how it was.. How to do to stop, how to do to take the feet out the pedals, etc..
I choose a square to the test in order to avoid cars and buses at my way.
So, lets to start: Clip on, Clip off, start to ride, start to run, brake test, curves test, etc. Everything was OK! I decided to ride more and more. The bicycle is very good. Much lighter than my former MTB, easy to accelerate ( not so easy to stop, but possible).
I rode 50km in 2h 17 min, average speed 21,8 km which was very good comparing the average I used to have at my MTB.
The new pedals also are amazing. I never imagine that clips could be so easy to use and so efficient.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário